The Casa de Oro Alliance is a California Public Benefit Nonprofit Organization and a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt corporation.
The Casa de Oro Alliance is committed to the economic and social development of our community. We are 100% volunteer based and rely on the generous hearts of our neighbors to accomplish our mission and goals.
A Message from Bob Yarris, Casa de Oro Alliance President The $23 million library project is in final negotiations with all parties. I am more optimistic today than I was six months ago that the library and the Field of Dreams will become a reality for Casa de Oro. Construction of the long-awaited curb and […]
County residents can now receive information about the novel coronavirus via text thanks to the County COVID-19 public information text message alert system. The system allows County health officials to send real-time information about COVID-19 in the region. To sign up to receive the messages, text COSD COVID19 to 468-311. The system was set up […]
The Casa de Oro Alliance released a community survey in September 2019 to find out what residents living in or near Casa de Oro thought about the business district on Campo Road between Kenwood Drive and Sweetwater Springs Boulevard… Community Survey 2019 Report Summary
A collection of links to reputable COVID-19 sites offering information from a number of perspectives on the global pandemic.
The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to California small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), SBA Administrator Jovita Carranza announced today. SBA acted under its own authority, as provided by the Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act that was recently signed by […]
The Casa de Oro Alliance News
- Calling all CEOs: Jamie Deering of Deering Banjos
- Meet the New Casa de Oro Library Branch Manager
- Alliance Says Goodbye and Hello
- Looking for Friends? CDO Library is too.
- This is NOT a Drill
- Decorations Appear on Kenwood Corner
- In the Works – A Community Investment Grant Application
- CDO Elementary Students Show Off Art in Balboa Park Museum Exhibit
- New Bus Benches and Bins
- Library Project Alive, CDO Staying Safe, Still Moving Forward
- Small Business Federal Disaster Loans
- Price Gouging – It is against the law