The Casa de Oro Alliance is a California Public Benefit Nonprofit Organization and a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt corporation.
The Casa de Oro Alliance is committed to the economic and social development of our community. We are 100% volunteer based and rely on the generous hearts of our neighbors to accomplish our mission and goals.
As many of you know, San Diego County District 2 Supervisor Dianne Jacob’s term will end in January and two candidates are running for her seat. The Casa de Oro Alliance government affairs committee invited Candidates Joel Anderson and Steve Voss to send us their responses to three questions. We asked for responses by October […]
Guiding Principals Workshop – Virtual Community Meeting The County of San Diego – Planning & Development Services (PDS) is pleased to announce a virtual community workshop for the Campo Road Corridor Revitalization Plan on Thursday, October 15, 2020. The County invites the community to participate in the workshop to provide input in this planning process: […]
The Casa de Oro Alliance released a community survey in September 2019 to find out what residents living in or near Casa de Oro thought about the business district on Campo Road between Kenwood Drive and Sweetwater Springs Boulevard… Community Survey 2019 Report Summary
The Casa de Oro Alliance News
- Supervisor Candidates Respond to Alliance Questions
- New Library Coming to Casa de Oro
- Future Casa de de Oro Needs You
- Virtual General Assembly – See it Here
- Chinese Healthcare in Casa de Oro
- New 7-Eleven Refreshes Casa de Oro
- Casa de Oro Specific Plan Project Moving Forward
- Casa de Oro Alliance Stages Virtual Community Meeting
- Calling all CEOs: Jamie Deering of Deering Banjos
- Meet the New Casa de Oro Library Branch Manager
- Alliance Says Goodbye and Hello
- Looking for Friends? CDO Library is too.